Congruent team members are nimble, creative, passionate, hungry to keep growing, and bring energy to the team each day. Our agency environment is fast-paced. It involves both periods of deep concentration and being able to switch between tasks to serve a mostly national client base.
We’re hiring an Account Director who will help us manage the day-to-day operations of our client management team. If you want to join a tight-knit team which is growing quickly, we hope you apply.
What you need:
- at least 5 years of agency experience in an account management role
- superlative communications skills, both written and verbalability to manage multiple projects and relationships at once, with various deadlines
- meticulous attention to detailnumerate—be data-minded and able to generate reports and presentations
- be “extremely online” and have fluency on multiple social channelsbasic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Mac OS, and other creative tools as necessary
What you'll do:
- meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
- making day-to-day decisions and support of client accounts
- assisting in the production of sales proposals
- developing strong, meaningful relationships, and client rapport
- developing strategies to help expand client brand awareness and sales
- creating ideas to share with the client and the agency for business growth
- collaborating with all teams: creative, content production, & marketing to ensure the completion of all client deliverables
- planning and implementing budgets for all client work, including digital marketing campaigns
What you'll receive:
- $75,000 annual wage
- 10 paid days off with 12 paid holidays per year
- 401K with employer match
- employer-contributed health insurance with supplemental insurances
- training and education to grow your skills
- resources as needed to be productive
- opportunities to be creative and work with talented people
Congruent is a full-service, brand-first creative marketing agency which started as an in-house agency. Now we service local and national clients. Our Founder and CEO, Paul J Daly is a proven entrepreneur who is committed to personal and professional growth for himself and his team. Check him out at pauljdaly.com. He has gathered a diverse team of creatives from many backgrounds who strategize, produce and manage top-shelf content and campaigns for both local and national brands.
Paul and Congruent have a working relationship with industry-leading agency, Vayner Media as one of the very first companies selected into the VaynerMentors program led by Gary Vaynerchuk and his senior leadership team.
As a creative services company, we thrive on creativity and business savvy. But we also thrive on kindness. Internally, we have different work habits, creative expertises, and backgrounds. We come from both coasts, different countries, the north, the south, and everywhere in between.
Our core values double as the process by which we perform both our external and internal interactions.
- Honesty - Be authentic, always.
- Empathy - Strive to understand before being understood.
- Attention - We understand that connection always begins with attention
- Connection - This is the outcome of our best work and most valuable relationships
- Care - We care for and give grace to one another and those around us.
Congruent is an equal opportunity company.